Saturday, June 4, 2011

Queen's Clothing Picks

If you are going to be a Queen, you have got to look like one! Here are a few of my picks for this week



This Black Halo Stretch Gabardine Sheath has the right touch of class to take you anywhere! $345.oo



I simply love this little black number. This Carmen Mac Valvo Dotted Cotton Pique Dress is too darling.. A must in a Queen's Collection. $340.00





OMG! This Carolina Herrera.. I must must must have it! This is my last "dress" pick for this week and I am completely in love with it. I think it would look great on my curves! Priced at $1890.00 its the priciest of the group but it screams "Class"

A Queen's shoe game has always got be at its best! My picks this week?


Brian Atwood $825.00

Nothing like a simple black peep toe


Christian Louboutin Mini-Peep Toe $795.00

This Alexander McQueen Bag is super cute!


$695.00

My past pick of the day is a beautifully crafted leather bag by Salvatore Ferragamo $850.oo

No comments:

Post a Comment