Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Juice/Smoothie Feast

You all may know that Monday kicked off the 2 month Biggest Loser Competition. You could choose whichever diet plan you wish. For me, Im going to spend the next 7 days on a juice/smoothie feast. Smoothies are healthy and keep hunger at bay. And feasting, you will lose weight...fast and feel healthier while doing it. If you would like to feast with me, I will put my favorite smoothie recipe below. You have lots of options though, from green smoothies made with fresh vegetables and fruit to fruit only smoothies. I will periodically post smoothie recipes during the week that you can choose from and alter to your personal taste!

I use only fresh or flash frozen fruit

1 handful of pineapples, diced
1 handful of strawberries
1 cup of ice (only if fruit is fresh, if frozen, omit)
4 oz of Mango puree (I prefer fresh, but I also use Belgium Imported Looza juice, made from Mango puree)

Blend all the ingredients and enjoy

You can alter any ingredients you choose but be sure to not add any additional sugars to the recipe. During this process, we are attempting to detox additional sugars out of the body.

Do you have any smoothie recipes to share? If so, place them in the comment section below or email them to customerservice@queennaturalbeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment